GE HealthCare - OEC 9800
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare OEC 9800 Forums

Updated  Feb 2 2024
5 Replies

'Stator not on' error.  Check the K1 and K2 relays both seem to be working correctly, checked the connect cable and it isn't broken.  All connections look good and test points on the Power Motor Relay PCB.  What should I be checking next?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800
Updated  May 3 2023
1 Reply

I am looking for the service manuals for the OEC 9800 & 9900. Who could send these to me? I would greatly appreciate it. 

Bobby@legacybiomedicalservices.com

Thanks! 

Equipment: I am looking for the service manuals to the OEC 9800 & 9900

Added  Feb 22 2023
0 Replies

Hi, I am having an issue with sending images to PACS. It takes about 5mins to send 4 images. I've checked the ports and Ethernet cables and they are good. From the IT department, they have said: First series in the study is sent to PACS PACS Stores the series within a few seconds. PACS waits for the next series in the study. There is an 80 second delay. PACS Stores the series within a few seconds. Then the C-Arm sends the next series in the study. The more series the Study has, the more 80 second delays there are. Any ideas?

Updated  Dec 6 2022
3 Replies

Is anyone else having issues with battery life in the OEC 9800/9900s? I used to be able to get 2-3 years out of them but in the last month I’ve had 4 that have lasted a little over a year to a year and a half. These batteries were from two different manufacturers I’m just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC 9800

Updated  Nov 25 2022
1 Reply

Hey, I'm getting a HV Generator Error. I reloaded the generator cal.filesadn still have the error. Does anybody have an idea what can be causing the error?

Updated  Oct 12 2022
1 Reply

hey, guys. on the 9800, once in a while the monitors will go black and you have to restart it to have the screen working again. when I put the external monitor it says right and left monitors power failure. the monitors are the upgraded flat panel ones. I was wondering does anybody know where I should start to solve the issues? Thanks

Updated  Mar 22 2022
4 Replies

Hi everyone, I got trouble about OEC9800 bootup sequence. It's stop at 20 squares (round 2) no arrow comes. The viewing station working properly. S/N 89-2478 Please advice. Chao.

Updated  Mar 8 2022
Updated  Jan 12 2022
1 Reply

Hi I have a c-arm OEC 9800 and its missing a hard drive . whats is the best way to install software to new hard drive where i can find the software cd or link thanks in advance

Updated  Nov 11 2021
1 Reply

Currently I have a cat 6 cable running from my machine to the router and then another cable running from my router to my computer. What is the best way to connect ? Once I am connected where do I find the host IP address?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree