STERIS - AMSCO 3085
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO 3085 Forums

1 Reply

Does anyone have a service manual for Amsco Surgical Table model BL57727-200?

Leg sections not raising correctly. 

We get some rise on leg sections but then it hits a point where it starts tilting main table back. 

Faulty hydraulic tube or limiter switch maybe??

Can email manual to:

Service@TurnerMedicalRepair.com

Equipment: Amsco surgical table

RE: STERIS - AMSCO 3085
Added  Jul 19 2022
0 Replies

Hand control blinks but no locking action. On bed controls do not work either. They changed controllers and power cord with no results. Anybody have a service manual they can send me? Any ideas as to the root cause of this issue? bpsalabama@gmail.com Thank you for your help in advance.

Updated  Nov 8 2019
25 Replies

I need help determining the following problem. Our remote suddenly stopped working. It started with all lights would flash when you first turn it on and then everything went out. Sometimes it would turn on normally and you could use it, but only for a few seconds and then it dies. After that it makes some time of a clicking sound when you press ON and OFF, but you can't control anything. This is my first encounter with this technology and any help/advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Robert

Updated  Aug 7 2019
5 Replies

Hello, I have an Amsco 3085 that was hit with a power surge. The table was at its lowest setting and now does not power on. I removed the column covers and now cannot separate the two base cover halves. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

I have a Power Control Bd that causes the remote to shut off when AC is applied, after turning ON remote again, it shuts off by itself at different times,10 min-several hours later. I did replace the CR1 relay with no change, haven't found bad diode or transistor using diode test setting on DVM. It's not the Power Supply Assembly, it works without issue with another Power Control board. Anyone knows what cause this issue? TIA

Added  Feb 20 2017
0 Replies

STERIS 3085S Control PCB Is the Table Control PCB interchangeable? The older control Pcb is a Through hole DIL ,Pcb with 6X2068 darlington switch chips.The newer control board is Surface Mount with 6X6221 darlington switch chips.When I replace the Older board with the newer one it blows some of the 6221 chips.Are they exact drop in interchangeable replacements?Do you have to change jumpers or anything? I have had this problem on more than one occassion.Thanks.

Updated  Feb 20 2017
2 Replies

Is the Table Control PCB interchangeable? The older control Pcb is a Through hole DIL ,Pcb with 6X2068 darlington switch chips.The newer control board is Surface Mount with 6X6221 darlington switch chips.When I replace the Older board with the newer one it blows some of the 6221 chips.Are they exact drop in interchangeable replacements?Do you have to change jumpers or anything? I have had this problem on more than one occassion.Thanks.

4 Replies

We have a 3085SD battery-powered operating table. During PM activities, with control ON, the low battery LED flashes red repeatedly even after the table has "charged" for 48 hours.

Has anyone had to replace the batteries on this unit? Are there two battery sets that must be changed? I have access to a 3085SP manual, but it doesn't identify how to replace batteries, only that two battery types exist ("gelled cell batteries (P93908-637, quantity = 2 and P136806-806, quantity = 2 battery-powered table only)."

Thank you.

Updated  Dec 9 2016
5 Replies

My hand control works by checking on similar table.When I plug it into my faulty table the 3085 table hand control switches itself of .I changed the control board then plugged in the hand control it came on and blew the new control board.The hand control itself still works by testing again on another 3085 .I have a working hand control but faulty hand piece control board i.e the board mounted on the table where the hand control plugs into.Even a new board blows as soon as n plug in the hand control.Hand control models are exactly the same.The hand control doesnt blow the control board blows.What could cause that ,Im stumped Override switches work,charging and power supplies all work.

Updated  Aug 8 2016
1 Reply

We have lots of problem with with our amsco 3085 SP, from battery flat even its plug in,it unlocking itself when patient lying in the bed during surgery.We been told to charged it overnight but it doesnt help during the day during operating time.any suggestions? many thanks marilyn

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO 3085
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree