Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB-5500
by Hitachi Medical Systems

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
This system is among the fastest and most powerful on the market today, and it offers a variety of time-saving and user-friendly features.

FORUMSView All (17)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-ibrahimabdullah
2 years ago
Software Error
Hello, Ibrahim Abdullah here. Kindly, how can I settle this dialogue box's message (Software error push shutdown button and call service person ) which persists to pop and my device won't eject to the desktop, the machine is Hitachi Eub-5500? Source: HTTPS://themarketingtrendz.com/Reply

Replies
-JamesNdikum
3 years ago
Software error
Greetings, James Bamenda Cameroon. Pls how do i resolve this pop up massage (Software error push shutdown button and call service person ok) which continues to pop and my machine won't boot to desktop, the machine is Hitachi Eub-5500. See error in attachment, thanks look forward hearing from someone. Reply

-PROSCAN DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE
3 years ago
NOT WORKING
The machine is starting (booting) normally but the probes are not working. Even though no probes are connected to the machine, the the machine is showing three probes as connected. Even after connecting the probes, the connected probes are not showing but the same default three probes are showing as connected. Also the probes are not scanning . All the functions of the machine are showing otherwise. The problem started with the power board sparking and the machine shut down. I got another power board, tried replacing all the boards, including the PRB. Three capacitors on the motherboard were damaged and were replaced with those on a spare mother board. The problem persists. Please advise. Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• True digital architecture
  • Wide view software
  • Omnidirectional M-mode (ODM) 
  • Windows XP operating system
  • Smart design
  • Networking through DICOM 
  • User friendly panel
  • Endoscopic imaging
  • 3D image display 
  • 4D volume imaging
  • Wide range of probes
  • High Resolution Imaging (Hi-Rez)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree