Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB-5500
by Hitachi Medical Systems

Hitachi Medical Systems EUB-5500 Forums

Added  Feb 20 2022
0 Replies

Hello, Ibrahim Abdullah here. Kindly, how can I settle this dialogue box's message (Software error push shutdown button and call service person ) which persists to pop and my device won't eject to the desktop, the machine is Hitachi Eub-5500? Source: HTTPS://themarketingtrendz.com/

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB-5500
Added  Jun 15 2021
0 Replies

Greetings, James Bamenda Cameroon. Pls how do i resolve this pop up massage (Software error push shutdown button and call service person ok) which continues to pop and my machine won't boot to desktop, the machine is Hitachi Eub-5500. See error in attachment, thanks look forward hearing from someone.

Updated  Jan 25 2021
1 Reply

The machine is starting (booting) normally but the probes are not working. Even though no probes are connected to the machine, the the machine is showing three probes as connected. Even after connecting the probes, the connected probes are not showing but the same default three probes are showing as connected. Also the probes are not scanning . All the functions of the machine are showing otherwise. The problem started with the power board sparking and the machine shut down. I got another power board, tried replacing all the boards, including the PRB. Three capacitors on the motherboard were damaged and were replaced with those on a spare mother board. The problem persists. Please advise.

Added  Jan 24 2021
0 Replies

Hello people? I replaced the motherboard of a hitachi EUB 5500 that did not upload the software, it worked but now has no options. Does anyone know why it was lost and whether it is possible to restore?

Updated  Apr 27 2020
9 Replies

Kindly help me with the CD software for the machine, or how can I by pass this popping up display error " software erro"?

Updated  Sep 15 2019
1 Reply

I have problème with installation système of hitachi eub 5500 and passe word of service tools

Added  Jul 11 2019
0 Replies

I just disconnected the cable and returned them back .. after that i started up the machine and shows for me keyboard error then after trying on many times to start the machine it entered the system but display hardware error i closed the page but no probes detected any one can help ? event he is going to charge , i don;t mind unless solving problem thanks

Updated  May 13 2019
2 Replies

Please, I would like the diagram of the Hitachi EUB-5500 Shema electric machine details so that I can repair it

0 Replies

The ultrasound starts up and displays hard ware error after boot up and does not detect the probs.

Added  May 31 2018
0 Replies

I need default OB settings on EUB 5500. It is set too soft for me now.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB-5500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree