Smiths Medical - Level 1 H-1200
by Smiths Medical

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Provides a rapid flow of normothermic blood and I.V. fluids

When lives are at stake from significant blood loss due to trauma or major surgery, the Level 1® Fast Flow Fluid Warmer provides a rapid flow of normothermic blood and I.V. fluids. Even a small drop in body temperature can be detrimental–delaying recovery or allowing infection to set in. Level 1® H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid Warmers allow rapid infusion of warm fluids while providing the extra level of protection of an integrated Air Detector/Clamp. Upon detection of air in the line, the flow of blood and crystalloid is automatically stopped, allowing quick removal of air and restoration of flow without disconnecting from the patient or changing disposable administration sets. Different disposable sets are available for a variety of clinical applications.

FORUMSView All (5)
Ask a New Question

-fhsh
2 years ago
hi temp alarm
water temp keeps rising until reaches hi temp alarm // tried adj water temp pot r9 to no avail r9 is good any suggestions?Reply

Replies
-Ben C
4 years ago
Level 1 Rapid Infuser Overview
Level 1 rapid infusers are all starting to get old and they tend to develop random issues. This is s quick overview to help you start to troubleshoot these devices yourself.Reply

-TK GRIMES
4 years ago
service manual
look for service manual Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

VIDEOS

Level 1 Rapid Infuser Overview

FEATURES

[list]              [*] Rigid pressure chambers accommodate standard blood and crystalloid bags providing a constant 300mmHg pressure for rapid infusion              [*] On/Off toggle switch used to quickly and easily pressurize chambers              [*] Aluminum heat exchanger, that transfers heat 1000 times faster than plastic, and the counter current 42°C circulating water bath, ensure patients receive normothermic blood and I.V. fluids              [*] Additional level of safety with the integrated Air Detector/Clamp that detects the presence of air in blood and crystalloid, alerts clinicians, and automatically stops the flow and allows quick removal of air without disconnecting from the patient or changing disposables.              [/list]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree