Philips - ClearVue 350
by Philips

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

Ultrasound System 

A Philips quality imaging system through and through, the ClearVue 350 with Active Array technology offers image quality designed to enhance diagnostic confidence, features that are sophisticated enough to be simple, and advances in ease of use and reliability. The elegant design and graceful lines of the Philips ClearVue 350 ultrasound system only hint at the power within.

FORUMSView All (26)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-MasterJones007
a year ago
BootUp
I have an issue with my system. After I power up the ultrasound machine, a blue screen with error information appears on the screen as problem detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer and also disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation, or backup utilities. Can you please assist me in troubleshooting this particular error?

Equipment: Philips - ClearVue 350

Replies
-Allan A
a year ago
diagnostic code 001.F6SP16JH.0
Getting an error diagnostic code 001.F6SP16JH.0 on the clearvue 350.How do I get rid of it?

Replies
-Allan A
a year ago
diagnostic code 001.F6SP16JH.0
Getting an error diagnostic code 001.F6SP16JH.0 on the clearvue 350.How do I get rid of it?

SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Designed around the users, the ClearVue 350 features an intuitive user interface that allows direct access to the controls users use most often, speeding exams and improving workflow.
  • Leverage Philips proven XRES technology and transducer presets to enhance image quality and optimize images quickly with the touch of the iSCAN button 
  • The ClearVue 350 is energy efficient

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree