Ziehm Imaging - Exposcop 8000
by Ziehm Imaging

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

Mobile C-Arm 

The excellent detail resolution on its 24” flatscreen monitor which thanks to high contrast ratio and luminance levels, makes the Ziehm 8000 particularly suited to the areas of traumatology, lithotripsy and general surgery. There is a simple user interface and a high level of automation. The unrivalled mobility of both the C-arm and monitor cart means that they are very easy to maneuver using the combined steering and braking lever. Apart from high-quality archiving and networking features, other standard features include post-processing functions, such as edge enhancement as well as advanced “metal” and “soft” programs to avoid image blurring.

FORUMSView All (12)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-kentsheu
a year ago
Exposcop Studio Software
My friend Hi I'm looking expocop Studio software for Zihem Expocop 8000 Please help me . Thanks kentsheu@gmail.comReply

-Mojtabajahangirpour
2 years ago
exposcope software
My friend Hi I'm looking expocop Studio software for Zihem Expocop 7000 Let me know if you can help me I can pay for it ThanksReply

-Douglas Christoph
2 years ago
Exposcop Studio Software
Hello there, I've got into trouble updating the system's clock for Model 8000. I'll appreciate anybody who shares the software via my email address: douglaschristoph88@gmail.com Thank you in advance, Douglas.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

FEATURES

• High-resolution 24“ flatscreen monitor with split-screen display
  • High contrast ratio of monitor ensures crystal-clear images on screen
  • Low-dose key
  • Clear storage management with 16 image mosaic display
  • Advanced image processing functions such as edge enhancement, windowing and 3-level zoom 
  • Anatomical programs provide top-quality images with the lowest possible dose
  • Metal key to avoid blooming and soft key to show soft tissues
  • Image rotation without radiation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree