Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Intuitive and efficient care: a better outcome

The Hill-Rom® 900 bed offers maximum functionality with minimal complexity, so you spend less time and energy operating the bed and more time focusing on essential tasks such as mobilizing your patients and ensuring their safety. Built for simplicity with every feature specifically designed to provide ease of use and safety - for both patient and caregivers in acute care and med/surg units.

FORUMSView All (5)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Iansull
2 years ago
Reset combination
Hi there! Is anyone aware of a reset for the control box for this model of bed? I have a bed for repair where an intrrmittent audible beep occurs upon pressing any funtion on the handset controller. I have heard there is a combination of buttons to press on the handset thay will remove the error and reset the bed but do not know the combination. Any help is greatly appreciated!Reply

Replies
-bartek
7 years ago
Service manual HR900
Hello! I looking for Hill Rom HR900 service manual. Please upload or send by email. Best regards!Reply

Replies
-Xoch86
8 years ago
User Manual HR900

Hello;

I need the user manual HR900 of hill rom, it's to give a course and not shared vendor me.

Please.

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bed Companies

VIDEOS

Hill-Rom 900

FEATURES

[list]                      [*] An exceptionally efficient bed lets you focus on patient care - Intuitive, ergonomic and efficient “nurse-assist” functions allow you to spend less time operating the bed and more time looking after your patients.                      [*] Intuitive mobility helps promote patient autonomy and patient rehabilitation - With the help of carefully designed functions such as the Intelligent Auto Contour™, the EasyChair™ and Flat positions, the Care grip and the one-button egress position, you can effectively progress your patient through the different steps of mobility        [*] Determine the safest position at a glance - Protect your patients from harm by making the bedside environment as safe as possible using the intelligent nightlight, the lowest height indicator and the adjustable mattress retainers        [*] Experience the Hill-Rom® difference - Your patients depend on you for quality care. You can rely on Hill-Rom for quality products. Tested well beyond regulatory requirements in Hill-Rom’s advanced test laboratory, the Hill-Rom® 900 bed is built to last        [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Length 2180 mm to 2380 mm
Patient Weight Capacity220 kg to 250 kg
Width995 mm

Additional Specifications

Minimum bed height (150 mm castors):    > Single castors:400 mm    > Double band castors:386 mm    > Integral castors:394 mm    Maximum bed height (150 mm castors):    > Single castors:780 mm    > Double band castors:767 mm    > Integral castors:775 mm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree