Hospira - PSA 4000 Monitor
by Hospira

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

The PSA 4000 System is a patient-connected, 4-channel processed electroencephalograph (EEG) monitor designed specifically for intra-operative or intensive care use. It displays: * Electrode Status * EEG Waveforms * PSA 4000 PSA trend plots

FORUMSView All (3)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-sailakemead
12 years ago
physiometrix psa 4000

i am trying to adapt the psa 4000 to do animals,

does anyone know where i can get the disposable head pieces?

thanks in advance!

Replies
-tgw
12 years ago
service tech

Does anybody have service manuals / documentation on this device?

(my unit is labeled prometrix; but is the same unit ) I need to reset the BIOS

on the sbc, but have no access to kbd ports.

thanx in advance

Replies
-Heathers
15 years ago
Unit won't turn on if not plugged in
Greetings, I am working on a couple of Physiometrix PSA 4000 monitors. They work fine on A.C. I replaced the 12v battery, but the units will not turn on if not plugged in. However, if I turn the units on, I can disconnect A.C. power and they continue to function. I have no documentation. I left a message w/ Hospira tech support but am still waiting to hear from them. Thanks for any help, AndyReply

FEATURES

The Monitor, the main component of the PSA 4000 System, processes, analyzes, and displays EEG signals. It also serves as the system user interface. The Monitor consists of an enclosure housing a system computer, color display panel, front panel and rear panel. The front panel contains the controls and indicators that constitute the user interface. The monitor incorporates a rechargeable battery, providing approximately 20 minutes of back-up power if there is a main power loss.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree