C-186/TS Infant Incubator

Fanem C-186/TS Infant Incubator

FORUMSView All (3)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Mandisi
9 years ago
component list

Hi I'm mandisi, currently I'm an intern bio engineer/ clinical engineer. One of the medical equipment we repair or maintain is the fanem:infant incubator 1186 microprocessing control unit. I was hoping it was possible to obtain the component list as this would make it easier to do my logbook entries.

Replies
-Dikapolelo
13 years ago
Temperature failure
My incubator is failing to go to the set temperature. It goes only up to 26-28 degrees. What could be the problem.Reply

-Salman Mufti
14 years ago
skin temperature probe failure
i have two c186 infant incubators one is giving error of probe failure. when i connect the probe of othe incubator it works perfectly fine. the problem is in the sensor tell me if i can replace the sensor with any other??Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infant Incubators & Warmers Companies

FEATURES

[list]  [*] LCD Panel with TREND display provides graphics for air and skin temperatures, relative humidity and O2 concentration that can be select to 4,8 or 24 h  [*] Information in English, Portuguese and Spanish  [*] ATC and ITC controls  [*] Auxiliary temperature input  [*] Servo-active high humidity  [*] Servocontrol option for O2 concentration  [*] Menu for preventive maintenance with alert  [/list]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree