GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Dash 4000 Forums

4 Replies

Hello! We have several Dash 4000 monitors that do not have an alarm sound on them. They make a beep when they are turned off but they only make a quiet clicking noise when the monitor is trying to alarm leads off. I am sure the speaker works fine and it is an issue on the CPU but I cannot find any schematics on it. Does anyone know what part on the board fails and causes the alarm to not sound? Any tips please!! Trying to save my hospital $$$$ 

RE: GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
Updated  Sep 30 2022
1 Reply

Hi When i insert CVP cable, a red colour message is showing. “ number of BPS exceeded “ can anyone tell me what I can do with this problem..

Updated  Sep 30 2022
1 Reply

When i insert the cable of CVP, a red colour message is showing. ‘’ number of BPS Exceeded” Can anyone tell me what i should do with this problem

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000

4 Replies

Hi! I have a Dash 4000 monitor which when entering the monitoring screen restarts again and again. When entering the system menu (black screen) the legend "ONE OR MORE POWER UP TEST HAVE FAILED" appears, some idea of how to solve it, check the source and the voltage meicion points and they are correct, 12, -12, 5, 3.3 and 18 VDC. I appreciate your support.

Updated  Aug 16 2022
3 Replies

how do I clear this message, I find nothing in the service menu

Updated  May 25 2022
2 Replies

Nbp hardware malfunction

Updated  Jul 1 2020
3 Replies

I need to integrate GE DASH 4000 monitors into my medical data network. 1 - Can I integrate without using Carescape through an API? 2 - Should I use direct serial cable or null modem and an RJ45 converter? (which part number or cable and converter pinout specification?) 3 - Would someone have the original format of the message sent by the monitor so that we can transform it into HL7 V2.x? Please, do any colleagues have tips or experience with this model? Thank you very much for any help ...

Updated  Jun 16 2019
5 Replies

i have problem encountered NBP hardware malfunction anyone can help me what parts should i replace and part number of the parts. as for my own diagnostic maybe problem is nbp pump assy?

Updated  Jan 18 2019
5 Replies

We recently purchased some Dash 4000 monitors with Capnostream. When I plug in an SPO2 cable, I get the message "Probe or Module Malfunction" No power is sent to the sensor, We have tried new cables (both GE and Masimo) but no luck. SPO2 is enabled in options but I don't see software for it in configuration. They are all like this. Is it possible that the software was never purchased or more likely a hardware problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Updated  Apr 5 2018
4 Replies

When powering on the Dash 4000 monitor, the system reboots over and over. For instance, the GE logo on display goes from white to blue then back to white to start the boot up over again. Any ideas how to fix. Not finding solution from manual. GE only wants you to send it in.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree