Excel Care ES
Excel Care ES bed is especially designed to make your bariatric patients feel comfortable and empowered, while protecting the caregivers who manage them.
When caring for this population, even the most routine tasks – pulling up in bed, turning, sitting, standing – can be challenging to caregivers and disheartening for patients. Excel Care ES bed offers features to make these and other tasks simpler and safer for both the patient and the caregiver.
Adjustable Frame and Mattress — Side air bolsters deflate at a touch of a button, making it easy to move the bed through doorways and allowing caregivers to get closer to the patient.
Adjustable Length — Helps keep patients from sliding down in bed, reducing the need to reposition them.
Patient– Assist Siderails — Help the patient more easily reposition themselves.
Seat–Deflate — Helps patients get in and out of the bed more easily.
Scale — For trouble–free patient weighing.
Turn Assist uses the pressure redistribution surface to help turn the patient, making it safer and easier for the patient and caregiver during linen changes and other routine tasks. Note: Limited availability-contact your Account Clinical Director for information
Excel Care ES
|Patient Weight Capacity
- Safely supports patients up to 1,000 pounds
- Expandable width surface offers side air bolster expansion,with both foam and air surface, from 40 to 50 inches for greater patient comfort and safety
- Adjustable length helps keep patients from sliding down in bed
- Seat deflate for easier patient egress and ingress–available with low air loss only
- Robust, easy-to-grip patient-assist siderails allow patients to reposition themselves more easily
- Aesthetic design for patient dignity and satisfaction
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg for easier patient positioning
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com