The high-performance benchtop centrifuges ROTINA 38 and ROTINA 380 R impress by state- of- the- art technology, large capacity, extremely easy handling and exceptionally smooth and quiet running. Accommodating a multitude of tubes used in today´s laboratory routine the ROTINA 380 type of centrifuges enable a wide range of applications. Developed for high efficiency whisper quiet operation, the
ROTINA 380/380 R are mainly employed in diagnostics, cell culture, genetics research and microbiology.
ROTINA 380: 880 VA
ROTINA 380R: 1300 VA
ROTINA 380: 47 kg
ROTINA 380R: 73 kg
- The fully developed up to date N control panel meets the requirements of the users and is extremely easy to operate.
- Entry of the parameters is fast, precise and convenient with selector keys on the waterproof foil keypad.
- The large display is easy to read. During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated.
- The parameters remain in the memory even after the centrifuge has been switched off.
- Automatic lid locking mechanism
- High speed with angle rotors
- Imbalance switch- off
- Motor overheating protection
- High capacity with swing-out rotors
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org