Next generation immunoassay—the next step toward better outcomes
Designing an immunoassay system for laboratories that require accurate, precise, fast, and non-stop testing takes a level of understanding that comes only from first-hand experience. The VITROS® 3600 Immunodiagnostic System represents the study, input, and feedback from a diverse group of laboratories from around the world.
Designed to help you do more with less, the VITROS® 3600 Immunodiagnostic System provides:
- A world-class immunoassay menu on a high-productivity platform
- Proven, easy-to-use, self-monitoring VITROS® technologies
- High-quality, high-reportable result efficiency
- Single-use tips for patient samples and reagents to address carry-over and cross contamination concerns
- Reagent standardization with other VITROS® Systems
- Ability to change reagents and consumables and waste while operating
- More predictable turnaround times and uninterrupted workflow
- A greener eco-footprint that uses no water and minimizes waste
- Seamless operation alongside the VITROS 5,1 FS Chemistry System
MicroWell (with Enhanced Chemiluminescence) Technologies
Excellent assay performance for high quality results.
Helps ensure the quality of the test result, reduces error potential and provides real-time operator notification and traceability.
Reagent-less determination of sample quality indices without additional sample volume or impact on throughput. Reduces the time, labor and error potential of manual interpretation - first time on a standalone immunoassay system.
Automation-ready with Point-in-Space interface
Flexibility to automate with a standardized interface along with the VITROS® 5,1 FS Chemistry System to enGen™ Laboratory Automation System.
Productivity of up to 189 tests per hour
Improved capacity and workflow to address peak workloads and decrease turnaround time.
On-board capacity of 31 reagent packs and 3 bar-coded signal reagent packs
Large onboard reagent capacity. minimizes operator interventions.
Change reagents, consumables and waste on the fly
Uninterrupted assay processing, improved productivity and turnaround time.
Single-use tips for sample and reagent metering
Addresses sample and reagent carryover and contamination concerns. Automatically verifies aspiration and dispense for clots, short samples, bubbles and high and low fluid viscosity to avoid reporting erroneous results.
e-Connectivity/Proactive Monitoring Highly secure, real-time two-way communication between your system and our support teams for timely resolution of technical issues.
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com