The Medfusion™ 3500 Syringe Pump is an intuitive system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion™ Syringe platform has been the technology leader in syringe pumps with its innovations in syringe recognition, drug libraries and dose limits. Support for up to 16 different care areas allows for transport of the Medfusion™ Syringe Pump into any department within the facility. As measured by the ISMP and other regulatory qualifications, the Medfusion™ Syringe Pump is truly a “smart” pump.
This pump may be used in MRI rooms and utilizes an interface that is easy to program and use. It is user friendly with single-handed loading and a stackable horizontal design, mounting easily to an IV pole, an infant’s isolette or radiant warmer.
|Infusion Pump Type
- FlowSentry™ : enhanced pressure trending for earlier clinical intervention
- Extensive delivery mode combinations including ml/hr, body weight, mass, volume over time, custom dilution and intermittent, loading dose, bolus dose, standby, volume limit and KVO rate
- Syringe sizes: accepts seven different manufactures syringe types, all manufacture’s syringe administration sets
- +/- 2% instrument accuracy: automatic syringe size detection
- Ergonomic, easy to use, horizontal design protects entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading
- MRI indicated: for MRI rooms mounted outside the 150 Gauss line and with shielded magnets of field strength of 1.5 Tesla or less.
- Mounts easily to an IV pole, an infant’s isolet or radiant warmer and rotation capabilities
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org