The Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK 10 defibrillator/ monitor/pacemaker was designed to withstand the harsh environment faced by emergency medical providers throughout the world. This rugged, portable unit, which follows the tradition of the company's LIFEPAK 5 defibrillator/monitor, is built tough to withstand demanding field requirements.
|| External, Automated (AED)
- Battery: 3 NiCad batteries, 12V, 1.0 amp hours each. A new Battery Pack registering at least 100% capacity on the Battery Support System will provide at a minimum: 45 minutes of monitoring or 30 minutes of pacing or 25 discharges at 360 joules per Battery Pack
- ECG Lead Selection: Paddles, I, II, III
- Input: Isolated ECG via quick-Look defibrillator paddlews, Fast Patch electrodes, or 3-lead patient cable.
- Cardioscope Display Size: 72.55 mm (2.85 in) x 43.5 mm (1.7 in), non-fade.
- Defibrillator Waveform: 5 msec monophasic pulse (Edmark) per AAMI spec.
- Energy Select: 0, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 360 joules.
- Paddle Controls: Charge (with indicator light); Record (activates strip chart recorder); Energy Select (rotating dial 0-360j); Discharge (dual energy discharge buttons, on on each paddle).
- Charge Time: Charges to 360 joules in less than 12 seconds above 0°c.
- Paddle Area: 82 cm2
- Synchronizer: Delivers energy discharge within 20msec of sync marker on cardioscope.
- Primarily used in Ambulances and Emergency Rooms
- Lightweight, portable defibrillator monitor
- Built-in Recorder
- Battery operated, AC adapter optional
- Requires seperate battery charging system
- Meets current ACLS standards
- Easy-to-read display
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com