OEC 9800 Plus
The OEC 9800 Plus is a mobile imaging system that combines real-time 1k x 1k imaging resolution with a rotating anode X-ray tube and high powered 15 kW generator. This combination helps you see the detail you need to see, even in very challenging imaging environments.
The OEC 9800 Plus sets the standard for mobile imaging systems by providing image capture, recording and management capabilities comparable to the latest fixed-room fluoroscopic imaging systems at a significantly reduced cost.
OEC 9800 Plus
|Maximum Focal Spot
|X-ray Generator Power Rating
||The OEC 9800 Plus is available with a 9” or 12” Image Intensifier and Standard or Super C configurations. |
- ESP Platform – Standard features with a 1k x 1k 16 bit image processor.
- PM Care Platform – Standard ESP features plus Real-time DSA and 8 FPS dynamic digital disk.
- Vascular Platform – Upgrade to 15 fps, real-time subtraction, road mapping, peak opacification and variable landmarking.
- Total redesign of current mobile C-arm equipment featuring 1K x 1K imaging resolution
- 1K x 1K imaging resolution creates an expanded, more powerful platform.
- Intuitive touch screen control offers simple system operation so it's easy to use by users of all levels of experience.
- AutoTrak (TM) feature automatically tracks the subject anatomy anywhere within the imaging field for true point-and-shoot ease of use.
- Low X-ray dose with high quality images.
- Backlit C-arm control panel to see in darkened operating rooms.
- Operator control panel on both sides of C-arm chassis conveniently located for operator use.
- Triple the generator power.
- Lightweight for ease in steering and maneuvering.
GE OEC 9800 C-Arm
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org