QA-ES Series II analyzes electrosurgical units quickly and accurately. A wide load-resistance range provides 128 user-selectable loads, including very low loads for testing many of today’s ESUs.
An accuracy of ± 2 % of reading down to 20 mA guarantees reliable high-frequency leakage results. With capability to run an automatic power- distribution test in as little as 1 minute, the QA-ES works fast so technicians save time.
An Ansur QA-ES software plug-in allows users to create and automatically run tests, capture data, and produce easy-to-read reports with a PC.
- Automatic power distribution measurement, including power, current, peak-to-peak voltage closed load only), and crest factor
- Oscilloscope output
- High-frequency leakage measurements with accuracy of ± 2 % of reading
- 128 internal user-selectable test loads from 10 Ω to 5200 Ω
- Foot-switch output for triggering the ESU under test
- Ansur QA-ES software plug-in for automated test protocols
- Large display
- RS-232 and Centronic-printer interface
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com