The Puritan Bennett 7200 respiratory ventilator has an advanced micro-processor design that offers CMV, assist/control, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP, and sigh controls. This critical care ventilator has a built-in nebulizer, air/oxygen blender, and variable pressure waveforms. Data is clear on the digital display and easy to input with the keyboard control.
- State-of-the-art gas delivery system.
- Demonstrated track record of reliability
- Full-featured microprocessor-controlled ventilator with 7202 display screen.
- Gas delivery features - Flow-by®, Pressure Support, Pressure Control Ventilation
- Patient monitoring features - Graphics 2.0, Respiratory Mechanics, Auto-PEEP
- Communications features - RS-232, Digital Communications Interface (DCI 2.0)
- Optional 7250® Metabolic Monitor
- Integrated safety systems
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com