Innova 2100 IQ
With the GE Innova 2100IQ: See the finest vessels from the heart to the legs. Place interventional devices. It’s all enabled by the Revolution™ detector, the one-piece flat panel that helps deliver excellent image quality and dose efficiency. With more than 1,200 Innova family systems installed worldwide, more physicians rely on these GE systems to help them diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease than any other system.
Centralize your operations:
- Visualize low contrast objects during low fluoroscopy and optimize image quality in challenging cases.
- Perform Carotid stenting with digital subtracted angiography (DSA) and a wide range of peripheral procedures.
- InnovaSpin rotational acquisition techniques delivers excellent cardiac imaging with less dose.
- GE exclusive…Innova Sense Patient Contouring, fast intuitive system operation.
- Innova Central brings your operations together in one place. With minimal menus. And maximized efficiency.
- Use the intuitive touch screen to control and configure system functions:
- Modify image parameters.
- Control compatible hemodynamic and electrophysiology monitoring systems such as the GE Mac-Lab® right inside the room.
Peace of mind. At your service:
- Innova 2100IQ features the 20-cm-square, one-piece Revolution flat panel digital detector. Picture what you can do with 30 percent more area than 17.7-cm square detectors.
- Place devices in the coronary anatomy in one view.
- No panning.
- Less exposure from re-positioning.
- Great for cardiac and well-suited for peripheral procedures.
- The Innova 2100IQ Digital System Manager simplifies troubleshooting and minimizes downtime with built-in equipment logging and power-up diagnostics and an integrated UPS. System service that’s proactive, not reactive.
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org