The two versions of Abbott Cell Dyn 3000 are Cell Dyn 3000SL System and Cell Dyn 3000CS System. The former features a separate Sample Loader Module whereas the latter one is with a built-in manual Closed Sample Aspiration Module.
Abbott Cell Dyn 3000 has a throughput of 110 CBCs per hour and the capability to measure parameters including WBC, RBC, Hgb, Hct, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT, MPV, RDW, M%, M#, G%, G#, E%, E#, L%, L#, B%, and B#. This analyzer with S150 open and 250 closed options has standard features such as closed tube sampling, RS 232 Interface, hydrodynamic focusing Leukoprotective reagent, 5 part differential, histograms and scatterplots.
- Easy to Operate - User Friendly.
- VGA Color Display with full Keyboard.Patient name & comments on report. Proven accuracy and reliability.
- 60 CBC's per hour maximum.
- 22 Parameters.
- 5 Part Differential with counts and percents.
- WBC Scattergrams, RBC & PLT Histograms on screen and printed on included graphic printer.
- LIS capability including histograms.
- Full PC-compatible computer system with QC, Control Values, Reagent logs, Levy-Jennings charts, Westguard rules, etc.
- All necessary data for compliance on-line.
- Comprehensive diagnostic messages.
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com