Nellcor's most popular handheld oximeter has been converted to the Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry platform to create the OxiMax N-65 handheld pulse oximeter. This convenient, portable monitor is ideal for spot checks or continuous monitoring in virtually any setting. It incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion. As a result, it can more effectively monitor a broader range of patients. The OxiMax N-65 handheld pulse oximeter is compatible with the entire line of innovative OxiMax sensors, including the MAX-FAST forehead sensor and SoftCare nonadhesive sensors.
|Pulse Rate Range
|| 20-250 BPM
- Nellcor's advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions.
- Compatible with the complete line of single-patient-use, reusable and specialty OxiMax sensors.
- Features industry-leading LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with OxiMax adhesive sensors, for better management of patients with congenital heart disease.
- Conveniently small and lightweight.
- Ergonomic shape and simple keypad make it easy to operate.
- Audible and visible alarms.
- Bright blue, backlit display is easy to see in any lighting conditions.
- Long battery life: 19 or 40 hours depending on battery type.
- Optional portable Citizen printer to facilitate patient documentation.
- Optional protective cases available in four color choices.
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com