Our mission is to be the go to resource for the medical equipment industry.
MedWrench is a product focused support network where medical professionals, purchasing administrators, manufacturers, dealers and industry experts can provide opinions, share ideas, and gather relevant information on medical technology and equipment.
MedWrench fosters guided dialogue with a targeted audience around critical medical equipment issues and provides the quickest way to find medical technology and equipment information – from solving problems to purchasing – all in one place.
- Born: Milwaukee, WI (Go Pack Go)
- Family: The greatest wife and two daughters (and a shout out to Sadie and Zoey)
- Rooting for: Packers, U of M and Braves
- Spare Time: Family, travel, golf, mancations, exercise, good wine, single malt and music.
Director of Sales & Marketing
- Born: Miami, FL
- Loves: My husband, twin girls, and my aussiedoodle
- Spare Time: Crossfit, crafting, cooking, the beach, and planning.
- Dislikes: bugs, cold weather, clutter, and traffic.
Data Entry Coordinator
- Born: Ann Arbor, MI
- Loves: My family, dogs, Nashville Predators, and Friends
- Spare Time: Shopping, movies, brunch, and all types of music
- Dislikes: Mayonnaise, humidity, and middle seats on planes
Data Entry Coordinator
- Born: Atlanta, GA
- Love: My crowd of a family!
- Spare Time: Reading, planning, studying, cooking, and playing games
- Dislikes: Waiting, humidity, spoilers, boredom
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Born: Oklahoma City, OK (Boomer Sooner!)
- Loves: My family, friends, and fur baby
- Spare Time: Reading, traveling, gym classes, trying new restaurants, listening to live music
- Dislikes: Scary movies, lady bugs and seafood
If you have general website questions, would like to learn more about how to use MedWrench, or would like to advertise on MedWrench, we would love to hear from you! Any service related questions should be posted to our forums. If you are interested in purchasing, MedWrench does not sell equipment or parts directly. We do work as the link between buyer and seller. If you request a quote, we can connect you with a vendor to contact you directly. However, we are unable to provide service or pricing information via phone or email.
7127 Crossroads Blvd. Suite 103
Brentwood, TN 37027
(866) 989-7057 (toll free)
(770) 692-8371 (international)