Alpha Source, Inc. Offers Savings on Medical Equipment Parts with Exclusive Partnership with Elite Biomedical Solutions
Alpha Source, Inc., a global medical equipment parts distributor, announced it has partnered with Elite Biomedical Solutions (Elite), a manufacturer of alternative medical device replacement parts, to become the exclusive distributor of Elite
Wed Aug 29 2012
Alpha Source, Inc., a global medical equipment parts distributor, announced it has partnered with Elite Biomedical Solutions (Elite), a manufacturer of alternative medical device replacement parts, to become the exclusive distributor of Elite infusion pump parts for Independent Service Organizations (ISOs). ISOs will be able to receive special pricing discounts on Elite parts by ordering directly from Alpha Source. Parts are already stocked and available from Alpha Source.
The new partnership will provide ISOs with unique advantages:
- Special Discounts. Customers will receive additional savings by ordering directly from Alpha Source.
- Product Options. Alpha Source works with over 100 medical device and original part manufacturers, giving customers access to both high-quality alternative and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- Order Consolidation. Alpha Source’s wide range of product offerings allow customers to order all their medical equipment parts from one place, leading to order and delivery consolidations and resulting in potential time and cost savings.
- Accessibility. With its 42,000 square foot warehouse, Alpha Source is a true stocking distributor. Stocked products are shipped same day.
- Savings on Shipping. Customers can use their own FedEx or UPS account when ordering from Alpha Source to decrease their shipping costs.
All accounts, including hospitals and clinics, can still order directly from Elite or they can choose to order from Alpha Source.
According to Don Melnikoff, vice president of Alpha Source, “We pride ourselves on providing solutions for our customers and our partners. The exclusive partnership with Elite will allow us to offer high-quality, cost-effective replacement parts to customers while delivering proactive supply chain solutions for Elite.”
Nate Smith, vice president of Elite Biomedical Solutions, said, “We chose to partner with Alpha Source because of their huge presence and great reputation in the medical equipment parts industry. Our customers will be in good hands. We look forward to what the future will hold for Elite and Alpha Source.”
Elite Biomedical Solutions’ mission is to work with biomedical departments to identify key replacement parts and engineer higher quality, less expensive alternatives. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Elite currently manufactures substitute medical equipment parts for B. Braun and CareFusion equipment.