Reducing Respiratory Readmissions: Airway Clearance Strategies and Management
Join Hill-Rom for continuing education!
Start Date: Thursday, Apr 29 2021
End Date: Friday, Dec 31 2021
- Understand the components of the current Hospital Readmission Reduction Program.
- Appreciate the prevalence and causes of 30 day readmissions for patients with Pneumonia and COPD.
- Recognize the prevalence of Bronchiectasis within COPD and that those patients have worse outcomes.
- Become aware of the critical role of airway clearance therapy in the improved management of pulmonary complications, Pneumonia and COPD inside and outside the hospital.
- Understand managing the chronic as well as the acute phases of COPD and Bronchiectasis to prevent respiratory readmissions.
- Discuss patient-focused, healthcare team and system-wide strategies to help reduce respiratory readmissions.
This class is offered online.