Advanced Radiographic System Maintenance (Phase II)
Introduction Advanced Radiographic System Maintenance is a hands-on course designed for those charged with the duties of repairing radiological equipment but having limited knowledge of the radiographic systems.
Start Date: Monday, Mar 1 2021
End Date: Friday, Mar 12 2021
Through attendance in this course, the service professional will become self-confident in working on various types of radiographic systems. Upon completion of the course, the service professional will be able to identify and repair malfunctions of a radiographic system as well as perform preventive maintenance and compliance tests on the system.
To attend this course, the service professional must have good fundamental knowledge of radiological physics and procedures as taught in our Principles of Servicing Diagnostic X-Ray Systems (Phase I) course.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine if the X-ray generator system meets the manufacturer’s specifications
- Use proper test procedures to ensure optimum performance
- Isolate malfunctions to circuit level
- Perform complete preventive maintenance and system performance checks
- Perform complete CDRH compliance tests on the system