Servicing the Philips Allura XPER FD Family Digital Cath Labs: FD10/FD20
Students will learn how to fully service and calibrate this single/dual detector cath lab system.
Start Date: Tuesday, Apr 6 2021
End Date: Friday, Apr 16 2021
The Philips Allura FD Digital Cath Lab Family course is a skills development course designed to provide the experienced service professional with the skills necessary to fully service and calibrate this single/dual detector cath lab system. The FD20 and FD10 utilize the Velara Generator which is common in other Philips X-ray rooms. Calibrations are accessed through the Field Service Framework platform.
Note: The class does not cover the 8.2 UNIQ release which is a completely redesigned platform with new detector, generator, etc…
To attend this course, the service professional must have completed RSTI’s Phases I-III or equivalent experience is required.
Student must bring a service PC (with admin privileges) to the class.
- Identify all major components of the FD system and understand their function
- Demonstrate an understanding of the installation procedures associated with the Philips Allura FD family
- Perform the necessary digital performance monitoring and quality assurance procedures
- Perform all system calibrations and adjustments to maintain the highest quality images
- Replace and calibrate certified components
- Perform a complete and thorough preventive maintenance inspection on the unit