The Bedside Mobility Assessment Tool (BMAT)
Join Hill-Rom for continuing education!
Start Date: Friday, Jan 1 2021
End Date: Friday, Dec 31 2021
- Describe the complications of immobility and muscle weakness.
- Understand the benefit of assessing a patient’s mobility status.
- Review the development of the Bedside Mobility Assessment Tool (BMAT).
- Discuss the rationale for using a nurse driven mobility assessment.
- Summarize how to implement the Bedside Mobility Assessment Tool (BMAT) and its link to SPHM practices.
- Discuss the benefit of advancing mobility through a stepped approach.
- Evaluate hypothetical patient cases to gain practice with a mobility assessment tool.
Course content is provided via HealthStream™.
Access is open to any healthcare provider free of charge, using the link above.
CE Credit Hours are granted and managed by HealthStream™, Provider Number CEP13221.
For first time registration support, download the HealthStream™ First Time User Guide.