IoT Success Series: Riverside Healthcare
In this 25min live webinar, Erik Devine, CISO at Riverside, and Kapil Asher, Director of Healthcare IoT Solutions sit down to share the Riverside experience and the outcomes they are already driving from Kontakt.ios amazingly simple healthcare IoT solutions.
Thu Jun 02 2022
Riverside Medical Center, a 300-bed, Level 2 Trauma hospital located in Kankakee, Illinois was interested in enabling their main hospital with Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) to solve challenges related to Medical Asset Tracking / PAR Level Management and Patient Elopement at a low cost. After researching the market for several months and connecting with multiple vendors, Riverside turned to Kontakt.io to provide a turnkey solution that accomplished both use cases using a combination of infrastructure hardware, BLE tags, and end-user software application.
In this 25min live webinar, Erik Devine, CISO at Riverside, and Kapil Asher, Director of Healthcare IoT Solutions sit down to share the Riverside experience and the outcomes they are already driving from Kontakt.io’s amazingly simple healthcare IoT solutions.
What we will cover:
- The motivation behind introducing RTLS solutions in Riverside Healthcare.
- Project deployment and execution - How Riverside Healthcare was able to deploy the solution during Covid times entirely on their own, with just 4 hours of remote training over web conferences.
- How the asset management and patient elopement solutions work, and the improvements Riverside has already recorded after three months of deployment.
- How Riverside is planning to scale RTLS solutions with the infrastructure they already have in place
- Best practices and recommendations for YOUR hospital before selecting and deploying RTLS solutions.