Our mission is to be the go to resource for the medical equipment industry.
MedWrench is a product focused support network where medical professionals, purchasing administrators, manufacturers, dealers and industry experts can provide opinions, share ideas, and gather relevant information on medical technology and equipment.
MedWrench fosters guided dialogue with a targeted audience around critical medical equipment issues and provides the quickest way to find medical technology and equipment information – from solving problems to purchasing – all in one place.
- Born: Milwaukee, WI (Go Pack Go)
- Family: The greatest wife and two daughters (and a shout out to Sadie and Zoey)
- Rooting for: Packers, U of M and Braves
- Spare Time: Family, travel, golf, mancations, exercise, good wine, single malt and music.
Director of Sales & Marketing
- Born: Miami, FL
- Loves: My husband, twin girls, and my aussiedoodle
- Spare Time: Crossfit, crafting, cooking, the beach, and planning.
- Dislikes: bugs, cold weather, clutter, and traffic.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Born: Atlanta, GA
- Loves: My family! Pets included (Sofia & Mae)
- Spare Time: hiking, watching West World, long walks with the pup
- Dislikes: onions, red wine, Spotify ads, the ending to How I Met Your Mother
If you have general website questions, would like to learn more about how to use MedWrench, or would like to advertise on MedWrench, we would love to hear from you! Any service related questions should be posted to our forums. If you are interested in purchasing, MedWrench does not sell equipment or parts directly. We do work as the link between buyer and seller. If you request a quote, we can connect you with a vendor to contact you directly. However, we are unable to provide service or pricing information via phone or email.
18 Eastbrook Bend
Peachtree City, Georgia 30269-1530
(866) 989-7057 (toll free)
(770) 692-8371 (international)