ERBE - Erbotom ICC 350
Manufactured by ERBE
DESCRIPTIONOne of the most recognized and widely used generators worldwide.
The top-of-the-line ERBOTOM ICC 350 heads ERBE's family of units for HF surgery. They've given it one-of-a-kind functionality for all-round use, with the features and abilities developed in close teamwork with leading surgeons from many different medical disciplines.
The ICC 350 has received world-wide attention and recognition; it is a step forward from conventional surgical methods and opens the way for new ones.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
4 days ago
|calibration coagulation power|
Hello everyone! Someone knows procedure to calibrate the coagulation power?? thanks AlessandroReply
2 months ago
I need the foot switch, return electrode and active elecrode. Am sharif from TanzaniaReply
9 months ago
|Preventive Maintenance Procedure|
Can someone please post the PM procedure for the ICC 350 and ICC 200 or provide ESU analyzer setting information in this thread for both models?
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
- Cut control - for automatic perfect cuts
- High cut with specialized arc regulation for underwater cuts or in fatty structures
- Endo cut - the cutting mode for endoscopy
- Mono- und biopolar cutting (Bipolar Cut)
- Power Peak System (PPS) for intelligent support of initial incision and cutting
- Precisely controlled coagulation and no carbonization with Soft Coag
- Forced Coag - for situations where speed is essential
- Spray Coag - for efficient surface coagulation
- Argon-Plasma Coagulation unit ERBE APC 300 hookup as standard equipment
- Mono- und bipolar coagulation (Bipolar Coag)
- Twin Coag - for comfortable coagulation on two channels: connector and individual settings for two Coag instruments
- Auto Start and Auto Stop - for coagulation support
- Maximum user-friendly operation via 11 individually configurable programs
- Nessy the one-of-a-kind Neutral Electrode Safety System
- Double-safe cutting with Cut Control and Biopolar Cut
|OutPut Frequency||330 kHz|
|Output Power||300 W at 500 ohms|