DESCRIPTIONA single vaporizer mount for 19.1 style vaporizers and the CORm volume, pressure and oxygen monitor on first generation units.
The second generation units have Drager GS type display with volume, pressure and oxygen monitoring. The absorber assembly has the familiar Narkomed feel but is MRI compatible version. Units are small and have been tested near the strongest magnets.
FORUMSView All (3)
5 months ago
We have a Narkomed MRI that the fault light is not turning on when the ventilator is on and the bag is selected on the absorbed system. This is a failure according to the PM procedure. Wanting to see if anyone has seen this problem or if anyone has a schematic for this unit. We have the Drager Technical Manual, but it does not contain a schematic. Thanks.Reply
3 years ago
Is there a PM kit available for this machine? Or are there any recommended parts to be replaced when doing a PM?Reply
4 years ago
I would like to know if it is possible you supply me a service manual from this equipamentReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Ventilator: Ascending bellows pneumatic double-circuit AV2+ style ventilator without tidal volume compensation. Modes volume control (VCV), Manual/ Spontaneous. Mechanical bag/vent switch.
- Machine checklist: Manual FDA-style checklist.
- Flowmeters: Traditional needle valve with glass flowtube display.
- Breathing circuit: Traditional absorber head. The breathing circuit is higher volume (dual absorbent canisters). May use loose granules or prefilled canisters. May be used with non-rebreathing circuits.
- Electrical power failure: Most functions except patient monitoring are preserved during power failure, as this is a basic pneumatic-mechanical machine.