The GE Carestation 620 is a compact, versatile and easy to use anesthesia system designed to help clinicians deliver reliable anesthesia care to solve today’s toughest challenges.
FORUMSView All (8)
a month ago
The ventilator during a case and the patient had to be ventilated by hand to complete the case. Likely problem and how to resolve it please.
Equipment: carestation 620Reply
a year ago
Hello, Does anybody have the Service manual of Carestation 620? Appreciate.Reply
2 years ago
Hello everyone. I have to calibrate the anestesia machine through service mode, but i need the service manual. Somebody could share me the service manual please?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Anesthesia Gas Machine Companies
- Elegant modern design in a slim, compact frame well suited for constrained environments
- Simple and easy to use 15” touchscreen ventilator display
- Intuitive CARESCAPE™ inspired user interface for the unified Carestation user experience
- Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module
- Time saving tools to help streamline clinician workload
- Scalable software and hardware features: “build your own” Carestation ecoFLOW display option may help clinicians mitigate therisk of hypoxic mixtures while helping to reduce agent use by using low and minimum flows with continuous gas monitoring
FDA AlertsView All
GE Healthcare Recalls Carestation 600 Series Anesthesia Systems...
The FDA has identified this as a Class I recall, the most serious type of recall. Use of these devices may cause serious injuries or death.