DESCRIPTIONThe Alsatom MPC System is a new generation of electrosurgical units developed using the digital technology with control system by microprocessor.
Alsatom SU 100-MPC is the same to the model SU50-MPC but, having a max output power of 140W, it is able to meet better every surgical need, including gynaecology, veterinary and etc. This model is also suitable for fulguration in the bladder under liquid.
FORUMSView All (3)
9 years ago
|round loop elecrtode |
we need round loop elecrtode for the Cautery machine Alsatom SU-100/MPC
10 years ago
|how much does it cost?|
13 years ago
how to assemble and use the unitReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies
The Alsatom has 5 currents, 3 in the mod. 140/BD (bipolar only), to meet every need and all the currents have a starting impulse electronically controlled to get the best results by using the lowest possible output power. The currents are:
- CUT - without modulation for pure cut without haemostasis;
- BLEND - modulated combination of currents for cut and haemostasis for coagulating cut
- COAG - a high voltage “fulguration” for coagulation without contact and with strong superficial effect. It is indispensable for many surgical needs
- MICRO - a low voltage “pin-point, soft”, extremely precise with excellent depth effect (ex. for depilation in dermatology);
- BIPOLAR - without modulation and extremely precise “micro” coagulation. The model Alsatom SU140/BD-MPC has in addition to bipolar coagulation 2 currents for bipolar cut mode;
- CUT - without modulation, for cutting;
- BLEND - modulated for coagulating cut.
|OutPut Frequency||475 kHz|
Cut section (low sound, yellow light) Coag. section (high sound, blue light)
cm 21x24x10 - kg 4.50 Alsatom SU 140-MPC, Alsatom SU 140/D-MPC: cm 24x24x10 - kg 4.75