Blood Gas/pH Analyzer
Building on the unprecedented testing simplicity, flexibility and reliability of the GEM Premier 3000, the GEM Premier 3500 offers new capabilities in an enhanced system, adaptable to the needs--and volume--of the hospital and lab.With its self-contained cartridge, intuitive touch-screen displays and automated quality control, basic operation can be learned in minutes.Add the GEM OPL CO-Oximeter and the GEM PCL Plus coagulation laboratory to create a comprehensive critical care-testing portfolio.
FORUMSView All (14)
3 months ago
What causes software error on Gem 3500 and how to resolve it? ThanksReply
9 months ago
|Analytes IQM Disabled|
The pCO2 is currently disabled. How can I enable it back please. Urgent help needed.Reply
9 months ago
data input to this instrument are temp, Hb. Any data needed?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Blood Gas/pH Analyzer Companies
- Simple – Maintenance-free, multi-use, disposable cartridge PAKs and intuitive touchscreen menus are easy to use
- Flexible -- Customized cartridge configurations and a broad test menu, including pH, pO2, pCO2, hematocrit, electrolytes and metabolites, meet the needs of any location and any testing capacity, cost-effectively.
- iQM --IL's proprietary Intelligent Quality Management provides continuous, real-time quality control for the most accurate results, every time.
- Total connectivity -- GEMweb software allows information management and real-time communication throughout the hospital.
- Test volumes: 75*, 150, 300, 450, 600**
- Menu Options: Blood Gas, Hct, Blood Gas, Electrolytes, Hct, Blood Gas, Electrolytes, Glu, Lac, Hct