DESCRIPTIONBusiness Laser Printer with Networking and Duplex
The Brother HL-L5100DN monochrome laser printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups looking for quality and reliability. It delivers cost-efficient, two-sided output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, it quickly prints high-quality business documents up to 42ppm. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print on envelopes and alternative media types from the 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For fewer refills, you can expand the paper capacity to 1,340 sheets with optional add-on trays. Easily share the printer with others via built-in Ethernet networking and print with ease from a wide range of mobile devices. Advanced security features help protect your sensitive documents and the printer from unauthorized access.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Medical Printers/Imagers Companies
- Fast, high-quality printing - With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Built-in networking - Share the HL-L5100DN with multiple users on your network via its Ethernet interface.
- Flexible paper handling - Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,340-sheet total capacity.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Convenient mobile device printing - Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace
- Advanced security features - Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, SSL/TLS and more.