DESCRIPTIONBusiness Laser Printer with Wireless Networking, Duplex and Dual Paper Trays
The Brother HL-L5200DWT monochrome laser printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups that need a reliable printer with a large paper capacity. It quickly prints high-quality documents up to 42ppm, and delivers cost-efficient, two-sided output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Reduce paper refills with dual paper trays (250-sheet and 520-sheet capacity), along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing on envelopes and alternative media. Plus, for even greater paper capacity add an optional add-on tray for a 1,340-sheet total capacity. Easily share the printer on your wireless or Ethernet network and print with ease from a wide range of mobile devices!. Advanced security features help protect your sensitive documents and the printer from unauthorized access.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Medical Printers/Imagers Companies
- Fast, high-quality printing - With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Large paper capacity - Easily handle your large print jobs via dual 250-sheet and 520-sheet capacity trays, and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, add a 520-sheet capacity or 250-sheet capacity paper tray for a total input capacity of 1,340 sheets.
- Flexible network connectivity - Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L5200DWT with multiple users on your network.
- Automatic two-sided printing - Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Convenient mobile device printing - Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®
- Advanced security features - Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, SSL/TLS and more.