DESCRIPTIONBusiness Laser Printer with Wireless Networking, Duplex Printing, and Dual Paper Trays
The Brother HL-L6200DWT monochrome laser printer is ideal for workgroups with higher print volumes that need a large paper capacity. Offers low cost two-sided output thanks to a super high-yield replacement toner cartridge and fast, high-quality printing at up to 48ppm. Reduce paper refills with dual 520-sheet capacity paper trays or for even greater paper capacity an optional tray can expand capacity up to 1,610 sheets. Advanced security features help restrict unauthorized printing and protect sensitive documents. Plus, share on your network with Gigabit Ethernet or wireless interfaces and print from mobile devices.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Medical Printers/Imagers Companies
- Fast printing for busy offices- With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Flexible paper handling - Easily handle your large print jobs via dual adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper trays and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, add a 520-sheet capacity or 250-sheet capacity paper tray for a total input capacity of 1,610 sheets.
- Flexible network connectivity- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L6200DWT with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing - Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Automatic two-sided printing - Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Advanced security features - Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, SSL/TLS and more.