DESCRIPTIONCool-tip™ RF ablation system
The Cool-tip™ RF ablation system is designed to address the need for an alternative to surgery when treating lesions.
Unique Cool-tip™ electrodes internally circulate chilled water, cooling the tissue adjacent to the exposed electrode to maximize energy deposition and eliminate tissue charring resulting in decreased treatment time and controlled ablation volume.
The Cool-tip™ RF ablation switching controller allows up to three electrodes to be used simultaneously to ablate larger volumes of tissue or create multiple, separate ablations in one cycle.
FORUMSView All (1)
10 months ago
|System Calibration out|
I need some help here. I was doing calibration on the system and found the following checks are out: * Impedance setting for 50 Ohm is out * Current check for 1000mA is out * Wattage check for 50 ohm - 50W, 90W are out * Wattage check for 100 ohm - 50W, 90W are out I was told that i can adjust the potential meter but it is not stated in the service manual. Can anyone guide me? Thank you in advance.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies
- Exclusive feedback algorithm continuously monitors tissue impedance, automatically adjusting output to maximize energy delivery
- 200-watt power source pulses energy delivery, generating larger ablation volumes
- Thermocouple at electrode tip monitors tissue temperature. Once the treatment cycle is complete, the electrode may be repositioned to measure ablation zone temperature
- Automated cycle decreases treatment time – successful tissue ablation is typically achieved in 16 minutes
- LCD status window provides user-friendly feedback during setup and operation