DESCRIPTIONDry Heat Sterilizer
The Steri-Dent 200 Dry Heat Sterilizer is a 2 tray model that kills bacteria by reaching 320 F (160 C) without moisture, and will not dull sharp instruments. Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
The Steri-Dent 200 can also be used to dry wet packs or operate as a back up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complement to an autoclave.
The sterilizer is often used in dental offices or nail salons, and is not ideal for use as the single sterilizer in a large office due to the longer turnaround time.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies
- The best method for sharp instruments - kills bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments
- Maintenance-free - Requires no routine cleaning
- Safe and simple to operate - Works without pressure, steam, or chemicals for safety and features a rapid-start heating element for fast operation
- Convenient - Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and be stored without contamination
- High-quality - Stainless steel construction means no rust - ever
|Chamber Volume||6.08 L|
|Chamber Width||11.25 in|
|Chamber Height||4.75 in|
|Chamber Depth||7.5 in|