The Midmark 417 foot control is easy to program and responsive. A touch is all it takes to position each patient’s feet precisely or re-position them during procedures without compromising the sterile field. And it won’t slip, slide - or scuff the floor. The optional Hand-held Commander mounts on either side of the foot section to provide 7 additional choices.Contemporary styling with clean, handsome lines - and feature-packed convenience for podiatrist, patient and staff.
FORUMSView All (1)
4 years ago
|Midmark 417 Service maual|
Anyone have a Midmark 417 service manual?Reply
- Adjustable height, tilt, - work standing or sitting.
- Fastest power podiatric chair - 1 button control.
- Foot control (standard) - 3 power positioning, 2 programmed choices.
- Hand-held Option - 3 power positioning, 4 programmed choices.
- One-touch automatic return - saves seconds on each procedure.
- Deep, sculptured cushions - built-in pillow.
- Duplex hospital-grade electrical receptacle - left and right.
- Vinyl upholstery - stain-resistant; Velcro-fastened.
- ISO 9001 certified.