Hologic - Selenia Dimensions
Manufactured by Hologic
DESCRIPTIONClinically superior. Low dose.
The revolutionary Selenia Dimensions system, which has set the new standard in mammography screening.
Hologic has progressed breast cancer screening even further by producing 2D images from breast tomosynthesis data using C-View software, resulting in a Low Dose Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY exam with superior clinical performance compared with 2D alone.3
This Low Dose Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY exam is performed in a rapid <4 second scan time for greater patient comfort; and, low patient dose due to the elimination of 2D X-ray exposures. The generated 2D images and 3D slices are reviewed together to make a clinical decision or diagnosis as part of the Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY screening exam.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All (3)
12 days ago
3rd party support of Hologic Dimension MammoReply
5 months ago
|FAILURE call servicee|
Hi I have problem with the initiation of the mammography equipment, this appears as a failure: AWS (12:38) tubehead configuration not complete, please call service Can anybody help me, thanksReply
5 months ago
Hi everyone, I have a problem at the software at the level of the GANTRY GCB, but I don't know what GCB meansReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
- Exceptionally sharp images
- Seamless transition between imaging modes
- Sophisticated user tools that simplify operation
- Advanced clinical applications
- Tomosynthesis-guided biopsy
- Ergonomic design for patient comfort and ease of operation
- A 41% increase in invasive breast cancer detection
- Images that can be instantly viewed on a 2 MP or 3MP DICOM-calibrated display, providing exceptionally fine detail.
- Allows prior breast imaging studies to be recalled, making it possible to view new and prior images side-by-side.
Optimized face shield:
- Retractable to help when positioning patients.
- Stationary during 3D™ imaging, allowing patients to be positioned as they are for 2D imaging.
FAST Paddle system:
- Conforms to natural contours of the breast, providing greater comfort to the patient and more even compression across the entire breast.
- All paddles used for 2D and 3D™ imaging.