DESCRIPTIONThe Nellcor portable SpO2 patient monitoring system, PM10N, is a convenient, handheld monitor that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring.
Its ergonomic shape and simple design make it intuitive to use and simple to operate. Wherever you need accurate, reliable SpO2 measurements, count on the Nellcor portable SpO2 pulse oximeter to meet the challenge.
FORUMSView All (1)
a month ago
Anyone have the service passcode for the Covidien/Nellcor PM10N. I need to change the date/time and cannot with out the password. And yes, I know I can call tech support and will if I don't get a quick answer here. Thanks.Reply
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments Supports Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients sleep
- Nellcor advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor adhesive sensors with OxiMax technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
- Warranty 2-years