Microprocessor-controlled neonatal thermal regulation systems.
FORUMSView All (1)
6 years ago
|Modell 4300 eo13|
Dear All We have an ohmeda 4300 infant warmer which beeps after switching it on. The power bars go up and down and after about 2 minutes, it shows eo 13 (heater not switching of). Any idea on how to fix this error? Many thanks FlorianReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infant Incubators & Warmers Companies
- Microprocessor control maintains the predetermined heating level
- The hydraulic tilt system provides tilt of up to ±10? for positioning in Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positions.
- The four bed side panels fold down for complete access to the infant
- Rounded casters for easy transporting across carpeting.
- The radiant heater provides a focused heat source using a cal-rod heating element which directs controlled heat to the bed surface.
Bed Size: 61.2 X 76.5 cm