DESCRIPTIONFully integrated laser workstation
The VISULAS® 532s is a powerful, diode-pumped solid-state laser. Its built-in thermoelectric cooling system ensures excellent temporal stability of the laser power and thus meets the requirements for reproducible clinical results. The VISULAS 532s is designed in particular for retinal photocoagulation, trabeculoplasty and iridotomy for treatment of glaucoma. The VISULAS 532s with the VITE option is primarily useful for multi-spot panretinal and grid photocoagulation.
FORUMSView All (9)
a year ago
What does error 42 mean in Zeiss Visulas 532sReply
2 years ago
I face a problem with increasing aiming beam value, after 6 it gives "err 84" and the device stop, Do anyone can help me.Reply
2 years ago
What do error codes 87, 53, 96, 81 meanReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Surgical Laser Companies
- Gentle laser treatment - The ParFocus™ zoom system delivers a homogeneous, sharply defined and reproducible laser spot on the retina and minimizes heat-related side effects on the patient's cornea.
- Significantly reduced treatment times - The VISULAS 532s VITE can operate in multi-spot mode without compromising the outcomes
- Navigating with fingertip precision - The electronic micromanipulator allows sensitive, synchronous laser beam positioning and slit lamp illumination
- True-to-color slit lamp image - The active ClearView™ safety filter not only protects the physician but also provides a true-to-color slit lamp image
- Solid performance in the operating room - A perfect duo together with the OPMI LUMERA® 700 surgical microscope.