The integrated documentation system ENDOBASE captures all endoscopy information on one database accessible via the web or anywhere in the hospital. Automatic exchange of information between new and existing systems increases accuracy. Scope recognition and capture of reprocessing information improve traceability.
FORUMSView All (2)
6 days ago
I have following error when starting patient Invalid vedio capture device is selected Open image source and activate valid one After press ok. I have selected firewire PAL Now i can see image on the screen. Next error showing after pressing capture button on scope DF is not connected E402 Connect DF. Please let me know how to solve this issue..Reply
4 years ago
Please can some one help me out in olympus endobase installation and integrationReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- EndoView - Conveniently access complete patient files with all reports, images and videos from anywhere in the hospital network for reference, teaching or discussions with patients and colleagues using web access.
- PACS/HIS integration - Patient information can be automatically retrieved from PACS/ HIS, and all endoscopy information is stored in the central database. Vital signs data can be automatically captured.
- Standardised reporting - Reporting and transfer of information is a standardised procedure taking less time, and an electronic history shows all patient-related data, including images.
- Image and video management - HDTV and standard definition still images can be easily captured, viewed and stored anywhere by authorised users.
- Procedure code identification - The ability to integrate different types of codes for procedure and diagnosis, set user-definable standards, and automatically transfer procedure codes to the HIS via HL7 ensures the smooth and accurate transfer of patient data.
- ENDOALPHA compatibility - Automatic exchange of images with the ENDOALPHA Video Management system ensures easy transfer of data.
- ENDOCLICK - This in-built tool allows the analysis of processes and related costs, e.g., via statistical and graphical overviews, to optimise efficiency of endoscopy. All information is automatically imported from ENDOALPHA Documentation to reduce errors.
- Material management - Digital checklists ensure that all material necessary for a procedure is available in advance, and documentation of material used during procedures can be controlled via barcode or manual entry for accurate recording.
- ETD interface ensures scope traceability - All ETD reprocessing data, including scope and user information, are documented ready for traceability. Drying and storage durations of individual scopes, including information about responsible users, are also recorded