The external pacemaker PACE 300 is designed for the cardiac resynchronisation therapy with one atrial and two independent ventricular channels.
The available trigger modes and the adjustable interventricular stimulation delay provide a resynchronisation option of both ventricles for different heart diseases such as arrythmia and cardiac conduction disorders, aradycardia after cardiac surgery, pacemaker implant or replacement procedures.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Automatic functions for AV-Delay, PVARP, MTR, and sensitivity
- Atrial Trigger also in DDD mode
- Electrode surveillance in case of short circuit and interruption
- Display illumination (can be switched off optionally)
- Safe against cross talk and defibrillator shocks
- Settings can be stored
|Pacemaker Type||External Invasive|
0.2 ... 20 mV, 8
1.0 ... 20 mV, 8
250 ... 400 ms
100 ... 500 ms