DESCRIPTIONThe Covidien McGRATH MAC can be used as a direct or indirect view laryngoscope. It utilizes all new single-use McGRATH MAC blades.
The Covidien McGRATH MAC is supported by an internal reinforced alloy chassis and CameraStick which delivers ‘steel-like’ rigidity. Its super-slim blade profile brings improved patient access and limits dental contact. Its unique, minute-by-minute countdown battery technology can last for weeks.
FORUMSView All (1)
a month ago
|McGrath Series 5 Video Laryngoscope|
Does anyone have service/disassembly documents for the McGrath Series 5? If so, could you please provide? Thanks, DarrylReply
- Easy to clean: The screen and handle are fully immersible for high-level disinfection, and compatible with the latest vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization systems.
- Slim Blade: The slim blade profile provides improved patient access. Blades are packaged sterile and are disposable.
- Portable: The compact, cable-free device is ready when you need it.
- Durable: Drop-tested to 2 meters, the core of the McGRATH MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope is reinforced with a steel alloy chassis.
- Cost-effective: The surprisingly affordable system and blades make the McGRATH MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope as accessible as your conventional laryngoscope, with the flexibility of video laryngoscopy.
Power: Proprietary 3.6V Lithium Battery Pack (c. 250 minutes)
Light source: High intensity LED
Display: 2.5” LCD color display
Materials: Durable medical grade thermoplastics with reinforced structural alloy core.
The device and packaging are latex free