DESCRIPTIONDedicated chiro / chest rooms.
The CHIRO-PRACTICAL Radiographic System offers affordable solutions to meet the diagnostic imaging needs of every chiropractic office. Whether for film or single flat panel DR technology, this system is designed to meet the high performance demands of most settings by employing the latest technology in our generators and using versatile, durable, Hospital Grade Quality Components.
The tubestand travels effortlessly along the floor track. The counterbalanced tube arm support system ensures smooth and easy vertical positioning. The tubestand also has easily accessible fingertip controls for all movements ensuring troublefree use by the operator. The wallstand is a floor-to-wall mounted vertical receptor with a dual rope counterbalanced system providing smooth and easy vertical positioning. The vertical movement is locked electromagnetically in the exposure positions. The wallstand also includes a 17" or 36" bucky or grid cabinet design, which offers complete versatility in operator preference. The high frequency generator makes low-dose exposures possible. Optional anatomical programmed examinations (APR) and Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) make exposure set-up and preparation quick and easy.
- Convenient control - All tubestand controls are centrally located at the x-ray tube, and the wallstand controls at the operating side of the bucky/grid cabinet. This is for easy fingertip access and operator convenience.
- Electromagnetic lock system - Electromagnetic brakes provide reliable and precise positioning for both the wallstand and the tubestand.
- Easy-read tube settings - X-ray tube position settings are in cms/inches and degrees.
- Dual rope counterbalancing system - It ensures maximum stability and security with minimum effort of movement for both the tubestand and wallstand.
- Excellent maneuverability - Both the tubestand and wallstand are designed with easy-glide effortless movement for vertical and horizontal (tubestand only) travels.
- Exceptional versatility - The extended vertical movement of the tube and the wallstand supports examinations on patients with various anatomical characteristics.
- Model diversity - The wallstand accepts a 17" or 36" bucky or grid cabinet with x-ray grid, and also provides room for an optional AEC chamber.
- Low dosage exposures - The high frequency techniques of the ConRad generator assure accurate exposure parameters