DESCRIPTIONAdaptive nasal CPAP Therapy System
The SLE1000 is a revolutionary new CPAP machine: a servo-controlled CPAP unit with intelligent alarms and modern electronics.
Using modern technology, it allows the user to set the desired pressure, and make the driver do all the hard work of adjusting the flow.
The SLE1000 is designed to be easier to set up and to use. The servo-controlled flow ensures a more consistent pressure even when the baby is moving a lot. Using computer-controlled feedback means that the Work of Breathing (WoB) is kept to a minimum and can cope with varying leaks.
FORUMSView All (1)
8 years ago
|SLE 1000 CPAP SERVICE MANUAL|
Anyone have the SLE 1000 CPAP service manual? its urgent.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Easy-set controller gives access to all user-settable parameters
- Servo-controlled flow assures more comfortable support to the baby
- Integral apnoea monitoring
- Full range of graded alarms - Smart alarm system automatically adjusts primary parameters
- Automatic leak compensation
- Electronic Oxygen blending and flow control
- Automatic Oxygen calibration reduces set-up time and gives accurate and reliable FiO2 readings
- High visibility display and 360º alarm bar
- Fewer nuisance alarms
- Long life integral battery (minimum of 4 hours)